Southsea Methodist Church

Trinity

 

 

 

 

 

There has been a church at this place since 1892 when an iron structure was erected and called the Albert Road Wesleyan Church. It was replaced by a permanent building in 1901 designed by Mr. R. J. Winnicott. It was designed in a classical style, reminiscent of St. Mark's in Venice.

Address
Albert Road
Southsea
PO4 0LX

Website
We have our own website:
www.trinitymethodistsouthsea.org.uk

Monthly Newsletter
More information on our activities can be found in our newsletter available on our website here.

Minister
Our minister is the Rev John Mills